This list is specifically for Bass Anglers. If you are looking for other fishing buddies there is a list HERE for other types of fishing
RULES: If someone declines an invite accept it without making a big deal of it. There can be any number of reasons why a person would say no, so if they tell you "no thanks, not today" let it go at that. No pressure, no worries and this should work good for finding new fishing buddies.
Legal Disclaimers: Use of this list is voluntary. Members are encouraged to know who you are fishing with. Must be eighteen to participate. WL.com can not be held liable for Fishing Buddies Gone Bad.
Please use your member name so people can look up PMs easily:
- I fish all lakes for bass. I will fish out of someones backseat on the big lakes. I have a boat I use for smaller lakes for both largemouth and smallmouth. Usually have an open seat. PM if interested.
- I'm pretty new to bass fishing and looking for local (King/Pierce/Sno) fishing buds. I have an inflatable and trolling motor for small lakes, but am willing to contribute cash, food or whatever for a seat and some wisdom. I also want to put together a road trip from Seattle to Potholes for at least a weekend of fishing. If you're interested, let me know.
- I'm game to fish any body of water for bucketmouths and bronzies.
But my "home" bass waters would be Lake(s) Kapowsin in Pierce County
and many of the smaller lakes in the region such as Tanwax,Ohop,Harts etc.
I also bass fish many lakes in and around Mason County. My work schedule is up and down and all around. Basically,some weekends I'm free and some weekdays. I only ask that you have a good sense of humor to fill the void when we are not catching fish.
Currently I have a small tin can boat but in the market for a bigger bass boat.
- I fish Lake Washington and Sammamish. I've got a 17' tracker and a friendly dog who comes along. Typically have open seats on the weekdays and occasionally on the weekends. PM if interested.
The HAWG HUNTER
- I fish Kitsap, Mason Co. right now I am out of work and will be fishing as much as I can. I only bass fish no trouters please. I have a back seat open most of the time and welcome people who want to learn how to bass fish and people who know how to bass fish. To fish with me in the HAWG HUNTER give me a Pm and I will get back with you. Thanks, Trent